Service Disruption – between Eastern & Western Australia.
April 10th 2014
A rail derailment on Thursday 10/04 has closed the rail link between Adelaide and Perth. No vehicles being transported by CEVA were on the train which derailed. All vehicles in CEVA’s network will be delayed by at least two weeks. We will contact all affected customers.
The information relating to CEVA Logistics Holdings BV and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively "CEVA") and CEVA's products and services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to CEVA Logistics or its products and services is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall CEVA Logistics or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at CEVA's sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. CEVA Logistics reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, CEVA Logistics excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
4. The trademarks, tradenames, images, logos and pictures identifying CEVA's products and services and all web site design, text and graphics are proprietary to CEVA. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of CEVA 2006 CEVA Logistics Holdings BV and 2006 CEVA Holdings BV. All rights reserved.
5. CEVA's products and services may not (readily) be available in every country.
6. Whilst CEVA Logistics makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
7. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
8. All data provided by you to CEVA Logistics will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by CEVA Logistics to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the CEVA Logistics services or as is mentioned in our privacy statement on this web site.
9. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.